Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 3D Artist - Base Characters - Model, Textures, Rigging
Unity 
Hello

I worked in game development for a good 20 years and i am a skilled developer.
Now i changed to a more chilled area in web development to have more time and less pressure, so i can kick off my own project of a fantasy themed RPG.
The first milestone would be a complex character customization module.

Job Description: 
This way i am looking for a 3D Artist to join me for a long term business relationship on creating the base character models and later on, character assets like hairstyles, beards, clothes, armor, weapons, tools, misc....
I am not happy with what i found so far, and i do not want to rip content from existing games.
There is games like Saints Row 3/4, which have a style i like and would like to use. (More on this in a private discussion)

The first steps include base models (nude, only body, face and eyes, 1 type of hairstyle and eyebrows each to get a better impression) male and female with textures and the rigging.
Since i want to adjust multiple parts of the body there might be more joints needed, than usually.
But i am not a professional artist, so i really need someone who knows how to make customize able characters.

Skills Required:
I do not care which tools are used to create the content, but it must be delivered in a format i can load into Maya LT without issues.

Availability, Payment and Location:
You work where you want and whenever you want.
No payment in advance, i will only pay for finished work.
I am up to split each of the models into steps that need to be finished and will be paid, so you do not need to worry to work for ages and see no money.

Steps for each male and female would be like this:
Step 1: Mesh with textures so we can work out the looks, adjustments until i am happy -> Paid
Step 2: Rigging so i can experiment with basic animations and check if the rigging works, adjustments until i am happy -> Paid
Step 3: Expansions needed for the character customization, adjustments until i am happy -> Paid
Step 4: Maybe the right time to add some underwear :)

Take into account, this is an indie project and i pay from my own pocket.
If you want to have a little side income for a long duration, this might be for you.

If you are interested contact me:
animasola@toadbasher.com

Kind Regards
Animasola
(10-01-2018, 08:38 PM)Animasola Wrote: Hello

I worked in game development for a good 20 years and i am a skilled developer.
Now i changed to a more chilled area in web development to have more time and less pressure, so i can kick off my own project of a fantasy themed RPG.
The first milestone would be a complex character customization module.

Job Description: 
This way i am looking for a 3D Artist to join me for a long term business relationship on creating the base character models and later on, character assets like hairstyles, beards, clothes, armor, weapons, tools, misc....
I am not happy with what i found so far, and i do not want to rip content from existing games.
There is games like Saints Row 3/4, which have a style i like and would like to use. (More on this in a private discussion)

The first steps include base models (nude, only body, face and eyes, 1 type of hairstyle and eyebrows each to get a better impression) male and female with textures and the rigging.
Since i want to adjust multiple parts of the body there might be more joints needed, than usually.
But i am not a professional artist, so i really need someone who knows how to make customize able characters.

Skills Required:
I do not care which tools are used to create the content, but it must be delivered in a format i can load into Maya LT without issues.

Availability, Payment and Location:
You work where you want and whenever you want.
No payment in advance, i will only pay for finished work.
I am up to split each of the models into steps that need to be finished and will be paid, so you do not need to worry to work for ages and see no money.

Steps for each male and female would be like this:
Step 1: Mesh with textures so we can work out the looks, adjustments until i am happy -> Paid
Step 2: Rigging so i can experiment with basic animations and check if the rigging works, adjustments until i am happy -> Paid
Step 3: Expansions needed for the character customization, adjustments until i am happy -> Paid
Step 4: Maybe the right time to add some underwear :)

Take into account, this is an indie project and i pay from my own pocket.
If you want to have a little side income for a long duration, this might be for you.

If you are interested contact me:
animasola@toadbasher.com

Kind Regards
Animasola

Hi there,

Sent you an email.
Thanks everyone.
Closing for now, since i have enough applications to evaluate and reply to.