Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FOR ADMIN
There should be some ground rules to differentiate clients and service providers. It is good to see that few people are using FOR HIRE tags. Otherwise, users need to go and check the particular thread to know if it is a job offer or service offer. Adding only prefix like PAID, FREE does not help at all to determine if it is a free/paid service offer or someone is requesting free/paid work.

I request to all the users of this forum to comment here to show their agreement who want to set some basic rules here to make this forum more user-friendly.
Hello,

(05-08-2019, 08:38 AM)kaushik Wrote: There should be some ground rules to differentiate clients and service providers.

Commercial Job Offering: [PAID] or [ONGOING]

Commercial Job Seeking: [PAID] or [ONGOING]

There are already separate forums for clients and service providers, and the categorisation has been working fine (for the 1 in 20 threads miscategorised, I move the threads to the correct forum within about 24 hours)

Are you using some kind of forum monitoring software to check for new posts? Can you just de-select the 'Commercial Job Seeking' forum?

I'm happy to help, but I'm having trouble understanding your problem or solution.